Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Need Help

Okay, totally lame, but I feel the next period coming in a few days and I don't know what to do to "celebrate." I felt the grieving process coming on and I remembered that I quit that whole thing so I started thinking about all the CRAZY things I could do instead of be pregnant. My first thought was to dye my hair red. But then I remembered the couple of friends in my ward who have red hair. I don't want to think I'm copying them. Then I thought, I could buy myself a great red dress. (What's up with me and red?) I also thought about getting a fabulous shake from Moonstruck that would satisfy my sugar needs for a whole month. Eeek. I also thought about getting a set of acrylic nails. They've always looked kind of fun. Don't laugh, I'm just brainstorming. So help me figure out what I should do. Really, this is good therapy for me. I can feel myself coming out of my funk already. And for those couple of guys I know who read my ramblings, this is for you too. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some things I missed while I was pregnant: eating brie cheese, eating larger portions of anything, sleeping through the night, wearing killer heels, fancy undergarments and being generally exhausted. Maybe you can gleen an activity from the above!

Michael Asay said...

How about:

- a new pair of running shoes so you can train hard core

- A flip video camera (mino) that you can use to document your daily activities in a place that none (I'm guessing) of your family has ever seen in person--then you can add the video to your blog

Oh, did want a list for you or me :)

The Booren Bunch said...

I vote pedicure! It's something I love, but there never seems to be enough time or "extra" fun money for Mom! We love you....wish you were here!

Nichole said...

Pedicures are always fun...get a fun french tip put on. I saw someone with polka dots. Mike has some good ideas but if you are spending $$ get on www.tiffany.com :)

Sara said...

You guys are great!! I think I've opted for another pedicure! Can't go wrong with soft feet and cute toes!! Maybe I will go crazy this time and get some fun design.

Deanna said...

splurge on a cute outfit that makes you look great (enjoy the body that you will miss after you have kids!) (oh man when did that start sagging!!!)