Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love my Husband

Did I tell you I love my husband? He's a man of many many many interests. Some weird, some not so weird. One of my favorites, though, is that he cross-stitches with me. The first winter we were married a snow storm came through Portland keeping Matt from school and me from wanting to go to work. So we hung out inside watching movies for a couple of days. After the first day, Matt lamented that he didn't have anything to do while watching movies like I did (cross-stitching). I promised him we would find him a project. Beaverton has a fabulous cross-stitching store and the first time we went in Matt was excited about looking, not so excited about claiming the project as his own. After a few years of working on it, though, he is ready to claim it and announce to the world that he is a cross-stitcher! I'm so proud of him!! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, you're a fine one for secrets!!! How can I have the chance to keep up on your blog if I don't even have the address??
...But I do now! Get ready to have the best commenter in the blogging world.
SO proud of Matt! Hooray for you!
I can't wait to read the rest of these posts. All 3 of my children are awake, and we're going on 11 pm here. I guess I have to check back in the morning. Thanks for the something to get me out of bed!!!

Jen Hicks said...

I am very impressed with Matt's hand work. I fun to have something to do together inside. You look so happy and healthy. I love your hair.
Sure love ya
Jen (DeShaze) Hicks

Claudia said...

Wow--that's impressive! Way to go, Matt!

ME said...

Good job Matt. I hope you're helping Sara with my cross-stitch.