Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Post and Even More Random Images

Do you ever get in a strange picture mood? For some reason, it struck tonight. My little brother and I used to hang out taking random pictures of ourselves. Who knows why. Here's a small sampling of my vast range of emotions. Can you tell which emotion is which? Funny pictures are so much more entertaining than a plain Jane smile.




These other pictures are here to show you a little glimpse of our apartment. Unfortunately you don't get a chance to appreciate our pink carpeting. I like the picture of our couch because you can't see all the fuzz from some fabric I was cutting earlier in the week. So this is one side of our living room. The second picture is the other side, literally a foot or two apart. It's Matt's little entertainment corner. He's got three instruments and his super cool computer all tucked into one area of the apartment. If he's home, there's a good chance he's there. He declined pictures. So this is all you get. I guess he didn't grow up taking random pictures with his little brother.

6 comments:

Adamo said...

Matt has an entertainment corner? Don't give my wife any ideas. When I play XBOX on the main TV it kicks my wife into the baby's room to play Mahjong tiles. I don't want that to be the other way around.

Claudia said...

Hey Sara--so good to talk to you today! And I like the pics of your apartment. Very cute. Maybe we should consider moving the computer desk into the living room so I'm not banished when Adam plays Xbox, like Adam said.

Claudia said...

Oh, and my sister took pictures of my nephew making "emotion" faces. But I haven't seen an adult do it--you're just forever young!

Ariana said...

My little brother and I used to take some pretty awesome pictures...I totally know what you mean. :)

Love your couch and stuff...and the rug is really cool!

The Booren Bunch said...

What a cute house! Come decorate mine!!

Deanna said...

WOOHOO i like the sassy picture best. You would definitely get to start the "Sassy Experience" game for being the sassiest!!!