Monday, November 24, 2008

Stuck

I am currently trying to be a good little home-maker and do my weekly loads of laundry and I seem to be at an unfortunate stopping point. Our washer and dryer is one of those space-saving, stackable numbers, which is thereby incredibly heavy. It is conveniently tucked behind a few sliding doors in our hallway. For the last several weeks it has been inching its way to a less convenient place behind those darned sliding doors. Today when I went to switch out the laundry I found it completely stuck behind the door. No amount of pushing would get it to budge. So now I wait until Matthew comes home, thankfully he comes home for lunch, and hopefully his super manly strength can help a wife out. Nothing too spectacular, but what do you do when life hands you some lemons? You blog about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your final statement about blogging about life when it hands you lemons made me laugh out loud. Thank you my daughter for the smile and chuckle.

Love

Dad