Sunday, December 7, 2008

Old Friends

Sunday is my day for checking friends' blogs. I love how it has given me a chance to reconnect with old friends, especially those I never thought I'd find. Today I happened across my freshman roommate's blog. We'll see if she wants to reconnect with me.

I realize everyone has already found each other on facebook, but since I can't seem to commit the time to that resource, I'm thankful for blogs. And I'm thankful for everyone who finds mine and let's me know they've stopped by! I love you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. It's me. Hi Sara. :)

Lance and Kristi said...

Glad I found your blog through Melissa's blog. I love catching up with peoples' lives as well through blogs. How long have you been married? I can't tell from your postings. Your blog definitely makes me laugh so I try to check it at least weekly. I forgot how funny you were! Thanks for the nice comment about my baby on my blog.

Emily said...

So, you found Erin?:) Where is she at?:) We love checking your blog too Sara. Like Kristi said, yours makes me laugh, in a very good way. Mucho love to you!

Sara said...

It seems as though she's living in Seattle these days. I found her through Kristi's blog.

And thanks you guys for your sweet comments!

waibelfamily said...

I dont know if Ive commented that I found your page through Megans yet or not...but I found you! ;) Looks like you are doing good and look as beautiful as always. xo, Candy (Robbins) Waibel

Deanna said...

WOOOOHOOO Yey 4th floor DT 97-98..... :)

Mandy said...

Hey Sara, it's the Watkins! We found you (through Ada) and love to check into your blog. I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our exclusive "private" blog. Hope you're doing well!

Sara said...

Mandy!! Hey. My email is sariasis@hotmail.com