Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love

In honor of the day of love here is a brief list of random things I love.

1. I love my husband. He's the most perfect man for me I possibly could have married. He even loves me when I look like a homeless person.
2. I love watching the snow fall. Even if it doesn't stick it still brings out the small child in me.
3. I love working when I actually feel helpful to my client or co-worker.
4. I am falling in love with the kids I tutor. Even when "tutoring" means learning to make paper stars.
5. I love chicken when it's at its most perfect doneness.
6. I love teaching my Sunday School class. I love my class. They are so wonderful and supportive.
7. I love using my paychecks to pay off student loans. I love watching the balance dwindle, no matter how incrementally.
8. I love lying in bed. I could do it for hours.
9. I love my family! They mean the world to me. From my dear sisters to my entertaining brothers to my adorable nieces and mostly nephews (not because I love them more but just sheer volume). I love my devoted parents and my caring in-laws!!
10. I love my friends. Even though I seem to be somewhat of a social recluse right now, I still love keeping in contact with those I've already gone through all the effort of making.

10.5. I've said it once, I'll say it again. I absolutely love hearing from anyone and everyone. So even if this is your first time on my blog, just stop in and tell me who you are and where you live. I'd love to know you.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Love YOU Sara and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

ME said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I love lying in bed too, mostly I love the feeling of climbing into bed. It's a great feeling.

Diana said...

And I LOVE your list! Just responding to 10.5--I check in occassionally, hope that's OK!

Oh, and I also love it when you're helpful to your clients, having been one that was so appreciative of the help!
-Diana B.

Sara said...

It is so great to hear from all of you!! Diana, of course it's okay to check in! Everyone is welcome.

Anonymous said...

well and the Swiss did also once again check in :-) it is really always very nice to read about what is going on in your life. I'm very happy to read that you are a happy person!
Have a most wonderful day! The very best regards Moritz