Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Not to Wear at a Cannibal Convention


This post is definitely for Matt. A girl at church was wearing Juicy Couture glasses we really liked. But of course the label made us think of the sweats which made us return to the age-old question, why would anyone want the word juicy across their tokus. We finally decided why - it's all part of the proper labeling of food as set down by the CFDA (Cannibals Food and Drug Administration). Kind of cheesy and kind of lame? Possibly, but the mental image gave Matt and me a chuckle.

3 comments:

ME said...

You're a dork and that's why I love you.

Claudia said...

I think a more appropriate label for my bootie would by "jello". You totally get the mental picture. I know you do...

Natalie said...

ROTFL!!! Wow, I really needed this post. I need more Sariasis World in my world. Thanks, Dearest.