Sunday, March 7, 2010

Penn State it Is

After months and months of dreaming and planning and doubting and praying and waiting, we have finally made a decision. It helped that Penn State made an offer we couldn't refuse (free tuition with a stipend). So it's off to Penn State we go. Who knows when or how we'll get there. All of those details have yet to be decided, but in the meantime we are just excited to have made that fateful decision and to feel good that State College, PA is where we are meant to be. Yay!!

6 comments:

*julie* said...

Wow! So exciting! I can only imagine what the Penn State installments of your blog will be like - I was so envious of the Wenatch and now I can hardly wait to hear about your adventures back east!
Congrats on the milestone-making!

Emily said...

Congrats! You'll love the East Coast...I think. I did at least:) So much to do and see!

Mandy said...

Aaggh! Congratulations! Penn State will be an exciting adventure. Keep us posted!xo Mandy

Claudia said...

Oh, wow! How exciting! And a great offer to boot - things sure worked out for you guys! So, you've been back in OR for a few weeks now...and we still haven't gotten together. Are things going okay? I am visiting my sisters this week, but I'm calling you when I get back.

melissa said...

Congratulations! I am only sad that I didn't get a phone call!! Love Melissa (your sister)

Jen Hicks said...

Congrats to you both! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Love you tons sar!