Tuesday, July 20, 2010

State College Women

Although the humidity just might kill me I think I am going to be highly entertained here in State College, PA for the next two years? Why is that you ask? Well, partially because there is a dollar theater and I can finally afford to go to the movies again, but mostly because I think I have found some kindred spirits in my new ward. We had a Relief Society social last week and the women at my table provided sometimes interesting, sometimes informational, and oftentimes hysterical conversation. I fell in love with these women and am so excited to have the next two years to make new life-long friends!!

1 comment:

ME said...

That's the thing with you, Sara, you may not have always had tons of friends but your friends are life-long friends. Especially because you're so good at multi-tripping(I'm trying to get a new word started).