Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Guess What This is For?

I am happy to announce that I have purchased this beautiful baby fabric for my own purposes!!  Sometime in late May, probably when Matt and I are scurrying off to our new life, our baby will grace us with her(?) presence and we couldn't be more joyful, anxious, relieved and grateful.  Matt's a little disappointed that the babe might impinge on his dream roadtrip, but what can you do?  I guess that's what the last five years should have been about.


A couple of asides:
  • I'm sure this information is crazy premature, I mean I'm not even 6 weeks pregnant, but a friend of mine told me that since I had been so open about everything else in my life, now was not the time to be reserved.
  • No, I don't feel pregnant yet, no symptoms except the slightest twinge of quesiness from time to time.
  • We transferred two embryos back at the beginning of the month.  Next week, Matt and I will find out if we can hear one heart beat or two!  Talk about being anxious.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

WA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm all war whoops and tears and hollering over hear! Congratulations! (Maybe two times over!!!!) YES, YES, YES!

Natalie said...

(I meant "here".) ...Still delighted!

Ariana said...

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super exciting! (you probably don't remember me...we were in Five Oaks ward nearly 5 years ago...but I read your blog from time to time.) We wish you guys all the best!

Christy said...

I am seriously in tears I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well. I am crossing my fingers (and toes) that things go smoothly and I am going to say a prayer for you guys tonight. (all three or four of you, including Matt)
I was thinking about you the other day. I just want you to know that you were an amazing visiting teacher. I was really inspired by you. I have been trying really hard to be a visiting teacher like you. I just thought you should know.

Claudia said...

SARA!!!!! I am so amazingly happy for you!!! Continue to keep us posted on all the lovely ups and downs of pregnancy (I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you to do that), and we will be on the other end, anxiously reading about your adventures and keeping you in our prayers! We love you!

Elizabeth said...

We are so, so, so very happy for you! I hope you continue to feel great (or maybe I should hope you feel terrible because of double hormones with twins!).

Mandy said...

Aaaagghhh! I saw Jen tonight and she shared your good news! I couldn't wait to read it for myself. I am so, so happy for you and Matt. Keep us posted on every moment! Love to you Sara! xoxox

Deanna said...

Sara!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! And like has been said in some previous comments - I'm literally in tears of joy for you! I have always known you would make a wonderful mother. I am so excited for you!!!