Sunday, February 12, 2012

The "M" Word

Lately, Matthew and I have been discussing the "M" word - Mortgage. Matthew is 30 and I'm 32 and so far that word and all of its adult responsibilities have sent me looking for the closest paper bag. But with Wee Babe on the way, and Matthew gainfully employed, the dream of home ownership is looking ever more doable.  It's been fun to look at homes in the Allentown area that are easily within our price range and are still remarkably livable - meaning, they aren't holes.  That's my biggest qualification, it can't be a hole.  Oh, and it has to have a garage and a laundry room.  Everything else is negotiable. So, in the coming months as we approach bankers, and real estate agents, expect to see pictures of the potential garages we might own!!
It all makes me giddy just thinking and dreaming about it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting. Also, check on the neighbors. If I'm living next door, please buy that same day. :D