Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Want My Baby

I have a few more days until my official due date but with each passing day I am getting more and more and more antsy. I am eager to be done with heaving myself out of bed and off my sofa. I'm more than ready to see the scale start making its descent. And I am so excited to put to use all of the fun baby items I've made purchased or gratefully received. But more than anything else, I just want my baby. I want to meet him, hold him, kiss his toes and face and fingers and tummy. And while I'm sure there will be times I will wish I didn't wish him out quite so quickly; for now I just want my baby.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yup. Me, too. Good luck with everything! You will be awesome. xo

Nicole said...

Sarah, I am so happy for you guys. Think of the journey you have been on... and now you are so close to having that baby in your arms!! Just a few more days! Be sure to post pics on facebook when you can and let us all know of the joyful arrival. God bless you all!