Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kindness of Strangers

I now know why men take babies to the grocery store. My sister mentioned that the only thing she liked about being pregnant was the attention she got. Yeah, us Booren women are not above our narcissism. As far as the attention I got pregnant, meh, allright. But the attention I get while holding Zachary, especially in my Moby wrap. Holy Hannah. I'm not looking to get picked up on, but it's amazing the kindness of strangers when you've got a baby on your hip. Between people commenting on the adorableness of my baby, hardware store employees going way above and beyond to help me get exactly what I need, and service station employees apologizing for not having the time to help me put air in my tires I feel very loved. He must be kind of cute and I must look helpless or something which I'm okay with. I'm a big believer in the kindness of strangers and thanks to Zach that kindness has skyrocketed. Thanks pal.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com