Sunday, October 28, 2012

More STUFF into the Mouth


                                                                                  
                               


This child is putting just about anything into his mouth. If it's within arm's reach, it generally goes in. See above Jiff container and box of hot chocolate. I guess it's all part of growing up. For the most part it's pretty adorable. I mean, how can you not love the picture of him licking the window? The only downside is getting actual food into his mouth. I try to keep in mind that feeding him rice cereal at this age is more for practice than for nutrition, but it would be nice if more would go in than comes right back out. All in good time I suppose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found that Danny would spit out his cereal if it was too runny... but when it was thick enough to feel interesting in his mouth, it generally stayed in!