Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Obligatory photos of Baby's First Halloween

Baby dressed as a horsey (thanks Natalie for the costume) hanging out with his Auntie Nichole



Wee Babe and his cousin Ellie. He, of course is still a horsey, and Ellie is a sweet pea.




Cousins going trick or treating.
(Back row, left to right - Caitrin, Zachary, Ellie and Conner)
(Front row - Brenner and Madalyn)

Here are some photos of my child's first Halloween. I'm not sure my five month old really knew what was going on, but he sure was nice and toasty warm as we walked around with my sisters-in-law supervising the begging of candy. I didn't exploit my child to get candy for my own gain, nor would I condone exploiting him for my 17-year old nephew. But we walked around nonetheless and enjoyed watching others get their loot.

I actually didn't even have a legitimate costume for Wee Babe. I haven't been one for dressing up in decades, and so my poor child was going to suffer for my general apathy for the holiday. But thankfully I have a kind sister-in-law who came to his rescue and lent him something more traditionally acceptable as a costume so he wouldn't have to face future ignominy of not having suitably adorable photographic evidence of his first Halloween.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I hope he calls me aunt Nickey :)