Thursday, November 29, 2012

6-Month Photo Shoot



 

 

 
I might have become addicted to the photos my friend Christina takes. Somehow she manages to make my child and even Matthew and I so photogenic.

As the board mentions above, my child is now 6 months old. He's sitting, blowing raspberries (constantly), scooting around - I tell you, crawling is just around the corner, SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT, and finally sprouting A tooth. He's still pretty small, 25-50% for weight and height, but he's still got a pretty big melon (75%). But with luck he will sprout someday and be tall like his dada. Yep, life is exciting around here. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is the one of him and just your ankles. Cute!

Skip and Emma Booren said...

Awesome pictures Sara!!! You guys are such a beautiful family. I am of course a little biased, but looking at these pics, anyone would have to agree with me.

Love,

Dad