Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Weeks Prego

My mother recently complained that I am not posting enough pictures of this most recent pregnancy with Bitty Girl. I am happy to say that I look just about the same as I did with Wee Boy, the only difference being location. But I figured I should post a picture all the same. If for no other reason, than to have an excuse to mention the following:
  1. I feel bad for this pregnancy. My pregnancy with Wee Boy was exciting and every tremor I felt was eagerly anticipated and followed. I looked forward to growing and seeing my body change. This poor babe has not received the same reception, especially when it comes to her kicking around inside me. I still enjoy it, but it's just not the same. In fact, sometimes the movement starts making me feel a touch queasy. Sad, huh? I blame the lack of pure joy I had with Wee Boy on basically being pregnant for two years straight. In fact, this past Mother's Day, I made a pact to myself to not be pregnant next year.
  2. I am more excited about the addition of Bitty Girl than I was with Wee Boy. I love my boy to pieces but for most of my pregnancy with him, I was either nervous something bad was going to happen to extend my infertility trial or I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy motherhood. While I worry about all the work two babies will be, I am more confident this time around that I will enjoy the experience and my sweet little girl just as much as I have my sweet boy. That and I am just so excited and grateful for my Free Baby!

No comments: