Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Friend's Been Hacked!

I recently got an email from a friend from years ago. It was obvious his email account had been compromised and had been used for someone else's nefarious purposes. So sad. In fact Matt's was recently hacked as well and it can only leave someone feeling violated. But from the other side - the side being sent spam email, it kind of made me smile. Not for this irritation in his life, but because it seemed as though his email account was sending me an unwritten message - "I know we haven't talked in at least a decade, and who knows if we'll ever see each other again, but I still remember who you are and we are still friends." It sounds silly really, but I'm glad he never got around to deleting my contact information from his email account. Because it kind of made my day. So I say to all of you who have ever once been my friend, if I hear that your account got hacked and I didn't receive an spam email to prove it, I just may be hurt.  LOVE!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Hopefully you sent him an email stating such :)