Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patches - everyone's doing it

I think everyone I know descended on pumpkin patches this weekend, at least that's what facebook is leading me to believe. Well that's okay because so did we. With family in town and my dear MIL being somewhat of a photo op-aholic, I thought a pumpkin patch would be a good outing. No cute pictures of Wee Boy perfectly posed against the picturesque fall backdrop, but who doesn't love a good picture of a child trying to pick up a way too heavy pumpkin .
 
And for good measure I'll throw in a gratuitous picture of the boy child smiling ever so sweetly for the camera.

I should say that the little girl was also present for the weekend's activities, but she was so content to sleep in any willing arms that she was less photographable than her older brother.

No comments: