Monday, November 25, 2013

Cheeks is 3 Months

 
I may be wrong when I say this, but it is virtually impossible not to fall in love with that face. At two months, Cheeks and I were on speaking terms. I'll be honest, the first two months of my babies' lives are rough on this mommy. But at three months I am head over heels in LOVE. This little one remains so patient and calm, still her defining characteristic, but she is also so very smiley. And not just your polite smile, but whole face, opens her mouth as wide as possible so you know she loves you, smile. I can get a giggle out of her a couple of times a day but the smiles are on-demand. She is also quite the vocalist. Wee Boy was a squawker but Cheeks is a talker. Hopefully she gives us more vocal love than her elder brother.
 
Thanks for indulging me.
 
Oh, and just for good measure, here are a few other pictures from her photoshoot.





1 comment: