Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Independent Stinker


 
I have been trying to keep Wee Boy snack free in the late afternoons to help promote eating at his actual dinner time. It is not always super successful. See above pictures. After getting a "no food, it's almost dinner time" response to his plea for eating, Wee Boy disappeared. When I finally got around to checking on him, this is what I found. Stinker Pop had taken matters into his own hands by getting a clementine of his own and tearing into it. It really was so close to dinner time, but I had to admire his independence. It was that admiration, and the fact that it was an orange and not a starburst that was his only saving grace in being allowed to continue with his subversion of my direction.

1 comment:

Michael Asay said...

Independence is a beautiful thing.