Friday, March 14, 2014

I LOVE this Age, Mostly . . .

Just this morning, I was adoring my young son and wishing he could stay this age forever. I was already dreading when Cheeks is past this age and I don't have an almost 2 year-old. They are just so sweet and lovey I wanted to freeze time.



But then when he had wandered away and I finally got around to searching for him, I found this. Oh sweetness. Yep that's lipstick, mascara, and under-eye cream. And then it hit me, there is a reason why children age. It's definitely part of the plan. And I am okay with it, because with each age I am sure I will find phases I absolutely adore (like wearing his parents' shoes) and phases I will be glad to part with (like destroying my makeup). I am just grateful for the gift of this blog that lets me keep hold of it all.

No comments: