Sunday, April 13, 2014

Roommate Reunion 2014





Oh how I love this group of beautiful women who have been a part of my life for 16 years. My darling college roommates and I descended upon Layton, Utah for 48 hours worth of loving, chatting, giggling, hiking, shopping, being silly, and overall just not sleeping. The older I get the more I realize the rarity of this group of women. No drama, no high school insecurities coming out in the form of hurtful sarcasm or backhanded compliments. Just positive, uplifting, righteous women trying to get through the hard things that life throws at them with as much grace and joy as possible. It was a completely wonderful weekend made even more lovely by Matthew letting me leave both my babies behind with him. Thank you my cute family and my sweet friends for giving me a much needed renewal weekend. Boston 2015 it is!!!

No comments: