Monday, June 9, 2014

Wee Boy 1, Mama 0

Today, while I had laundry going, I got distracted doing some online shopping. The washer ended but I was too engrossed in what I was ordering that I put off changing the laundry. Sometime afterwards Wee Boy scampered off and a few minutes later I heard the dryer going. I assumed the little stinker had started the dryer empty as he been wont to do, but again, I was too engrossed/lazy to do anything about it. When I finally got around to turning off the empty dryer, I found that Wee Angel Boy had done my job for me (minus the dryer sheet which he can't reach). So while I technically lost, I kind of feel like I won. Having a front loader with buttons a toddler can reach has finally paid off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's pretty impressive :)