Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It's Official, We've Arrived

Oh no, we haven't arrived because we have a fancy house, paid off student loans or really any other super noteworthy milestone. We have officially arrived because we can BOTH park our cars in our garage!! I know, I know, this is not remotely impressive to really anyone else other than me. But for years, living in apartments with various parking arrangements, I always KNEW that I will have arrived when I have a garage to park in. We had a garage in our last house, but it was only big enough for one car and that car was not mine (too small). So for this girl and her garage dreams, having a two car garage and a separate storage space, was the most. So while these pictures don't interest anyone else, they make me extraordinarily happy!
 

 
Oh, and a picture of Boy Howdy since he wanted to know what I was doing and insisted since I was taking a picture of the cars that I should take a picture of him as well.


No comments: