Thursday, July 9, 2015

She's out of Her Crib

When we moved into our new house we knew it was time for 2 things - that the kids are ready to share a room and that Cheeks is ready to move out of her crib, more because it just didn't seem fair to keep her locked in her crib while Boy Howdy was playing around her. She is soooo excited for her new found freedom and while I think we might need to get a lock on their door, her smile when she comes out of her room (even for the fifth time or so) is pretty cute. We tell her to go back to her room she smiles so sweetly, says "otay" and moseys on back.

One night, she insisted on sleeping in her hamper. I thought it was pretty funny and thought that after playing for a little bit she would end up in her for realsies bed. Yep, nope. When I went to check on the babies before going to bed myself, I found little Cheekies on the floor in her hamper. I just couldn't resist clicking a pic before I resettled her for the evening. Love her, even if she destroys her room every night before falling asleep, I love her.

No comments: