Sunday, October 25, 2015

Courtside Reunion 2015 - Boston

These women fill my cup. Uplifting, it is the theme when we get together. These women love the Lord, love being moms and love their husbands. Their conversation is always on the up and up and always filled with love, laughter and joy (even when talking about hard things). I am still amazed that I get to associate with them. When figuring out who would be roommates in college, I still don't quite remember how I got involved with them, but I am eternally grateful I did. They are my sweetnesses.

This first picture was taken in a pew box in the historical north church in Boston. We all dreamed of what it would be like to go to church in a box where you could keep your children contained more easily.

Isn't the foliage gorgeous. The weather was definitely colder than we had hoped but the scenery made up for it in spades.

Harvard campus has started putting out fun chairs on the quad. We couldn't help but want to get our picture taken in them.

And then, of course, us in front of the temple. We didn't get a chance to attend this time, but there is something about being on temple grounds that is always so special. For me, especially, this was wonderful as I felt like I grew up in that temple while I was living in Boston as a very young single adult.

Love Love Boston and I Love Love Love my darling college girls. Thanks go to Matthew for taking days off work so I could go and thanks go to my children who were sweethearts to their father.

No comments: