Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Shenanigans

Nothing other than Christmas is super blog worthy of it's own so here are a few pictures from the month to show what silly children we have.

First off, the Saturday before Christmas Matthew decided he wanted to institute the Christmas tradition of making and decorating cookies. The children were so excited to do it and Matthew even indulged me by letting me make chocolate sugar cookies. Everyone got their own color in a baggie to frost. I felt pretty proud of myself for thinking of this because I'm sure it would have ended with a lot more mess and way more frustrated parents had this thought not occurred to me. Boy Howdy was so excited at the end to be able to eat some of his leftover icing.


Matthew got a haircut earlier that day before the cookies began and while I was distracted, Cheeks took the opportunity to rifle through my makeup smearing herself with my waterproof mascara. I sure love my 2-year old. Boy Howdy made similar mischief. I will not be disappointed when the ruin mommy's makeup phase ends.
 
 
 Boy Howdy thought my Christmas stockings made the perfect boots but refused to stand still so I could get a picture of him before I took them away.

Matthew took off the week before Christmas and we had lots of fun as a family going to OMSI and exploring the Children's Museum.

No comments: