Monday, July 18, 2016

Family Reunion 2016 - Family Pictures

 Our entire family, minus 3. Holy Smokes that's a large group

The cute grandbabies, minus 1. As always, this picture is a monumental task. We did what we could.
My siblings, minus my little sister, Megan. Plus one cute little photo bomber. Maybe because it was my child I thought she was an adorable addition.

 My little family. Cheeks' expressions were all over the place and Boy Howdy was just not remotely excited to be there.


The cute little 4-year olds. We tried to get a picture of the 2-year olds but after all the other pictures they were asked to take they were unhelpful for one more.


 


The outtakes. My cute family. How I love them so.

And all because these two were willing to take a chance on each other and the Lord. So proud of them and the loving family they've created!!

No comments: