Friday, July 22, 2016

Family Reunion 2016 - Fun in the Sun

In addition to fun activities my darling sister Nichole planned, most of the days were spent either at the beach or the pool. We could not have asked for a more lovely family reunion. Wonderful 2-bedroom suites for every family, mostly in a nice little row. Beautiful weather that made getting in the pool or ocean the perfect thing. Fun family with whom to spend the week. And fun games after babies were in bed. I loved this week. Paul and I are in charge of family reunion in 2 years and I can pretty much guarantee it will not be nearly as cool and thought through.




This girl. She did NOT want to wear the life vest but once she began trusting it to not let her drown, that was it. She no longer wanted me touching her or helping her to swim. She just wanted to paddle around the pool showing off her new-found independence. It was adorable.

No comments: