Friday, July 29, 2016

Pool Time

After Myrtle Beach I spent two weeks with my parents in Virginia. Part of the time was spent at my parent's neighborhood pool with my sister Nichole and my nephew Nathan. The kids, thankfully had life vests that allowed me to play with them both at the same time. After a few hours of playing with them I needed a rest by the pool; thankfully my sister was willing to step up and play the fun aunt for her dear beloved niece. Once a fun aunt, always the fun aunt!


And then we have a picture of my daughter who decided she was thirsty and the water I had for her wasn't good enough. For some reason the pool water was much more enticing. So she lapped it up like a little puppy. I had to take a picture, because really, how often do you see that happen?

No comments: