Thursday, September 29, 2016

Mattress Takes the Stairs

These babies, in what is amongst their more humorous hijinks, have taken to sliding down the stairs on Boy Howdy's old toddler mattress. They've been jumping on the mattress, climbing up and over and around the bed frame, but they've recently discovered the mattress can also be used as a medium for sliding. They were so entertained with going down, figuring a way to get it back up and then letting the other slide down. I love the relationship these two share. I hope they will always be friends. I hope they will always come up with fun and relatively harmless shenanigans. No more dumping out my expensive makeup please. I will gladly take this any day. Sadly for these two, the mattress and accompanying frame will be going to a new home tomorrow. 





Happy childhood my two cute faces.

No comments: