Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkin Patches


I got to have one more chance of going to a pumpkin patch with this cute boy for his preschool. It rained the whole time (by the time we got to the car I had raindrops dripping off my eyelashes) but we still got to pick a pumpkin, get Boy Howdy's picture taken and get our donuts.



The next week, we got, what this fall has been, a rare gorgeous day. My sister, Melissa, and I decided to take our preschoolers to another local pumpkin patch. This particular pumpkin patch is technically open on weekdays but it is more self serve. Thankfully we were able to hitch a hayride with a headstart group to the patch. It was such a lovely day and such a picturesque setting I wanted pictures with the three cuties. Cheeks, however was too busy picking her pumpkin to pose. A few times she yelled at me while I was attempting to coax her over, "Mom, I'M PICKING A PUMPKIN!!"


This was the only picture I could get of them together (the hayride back) and of course Cousin A is the only one remotely cooperative. That's ok. We still had a great time having all the pumpkin patch's attractions (slides and hay mazes, etc) to ourselves.

No comments: