Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Portland Children's Museum


For Christmas I got the kids and I a membership to the Children's Museum in Portland. With Mother Marler in town, we knew we had to go. And because we had Mother Marler with us we got so many cute pictures that I am going to share.
P.S. I love seeing Matthew in so many of them helping them with his children.


Brushing the Alligator's teeth.



The water room


 Construction room


Veterinary clinic 

Scaling that treacherous wall



Building with pipes and blocks

The theater room. Adorable elephant Cheeks sang us an entertaining rendition of Twinkle Twinkle.

 The transportation room (bus, cars and trains)

 The clay room.


The large lite brite. Cheeks was determined to make sure that every hole was filled with a color rod.

I'm glad we got this membership. It will be good to have a new place to frequent.

No comments: