Thursday, December 21, 2017

Last trip to the Children's Museum

The last of our museum passes ended at the end of December so I made sure to get one more trip in before it expired. Boy Howdy was adamant that he didn't want to go, that the drive was too long and it is so BORING, but he assented when I promised frozen yogurt afterwards. When we got there, you would have never known he didn't want to come. Whichever room we entered he wanted to stay 10-20 minutes after Cheeks' was ready to be done. I was especially impressed with how far they both have come in playing well with others, taking turns and working cooperatively.

I have loved going to children and science museums for the last three and a half years, but I think I am ready to move on to new adventures. On to the next era of raising my sweet babes.

No comments: