Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Cheeks Eats Shooshi

Shooshi, that's what my daughter calls sushi. I don't try to correct her, shooshi is pretty cute as is her random love of it. I think it's because it looks like an appetizer and this girl would ALWAYS much prefer to snack than to eat a full meal. She also loves crab, or at least since she tried it at Christmas time, and I think in her mind, crab and sushi go together. West Salem recently opened up it's own sushi restaurant and I have been promising to take her. After waiting and waiting and waiting, she finally got the object of her desire.


They didn't provide any children's chopsticks and I didn't bother asking. Cheeks was perfectly content figuring out her own work around. She added lots of soy sauce made a big mess but this girl with her crab shooshi was in heaven. I got the veggie roll.

No comments: