Thursday, September 10, 2015

Random Pictures from the Last Two Weeks

Nothing to report, nothing exciting, just some miscellaneous photos from the last two weeks.

Boy Howdy wanted me to take his picture which I dutifully did and then I asked him to pose next to his sister.



We have several little board books the kids have taken to reading over the past couple of days. I found them randomly sitting at the table (no meal was taking place) reading away. I could only take this photo of them engrossed before the moment was gone. Sorry for the poor snap.

I'm not sure whose idea it was to climb into the tupperware cupboard but as I was doing dishes Boy Howdy ushered Cheeks in and then, after deciding there was enough room for him too, climbed in himself. The second picture makes it look fairly roomy. It's not.

No comments: