Monday, January 9, 2017

A Random Interview with Boy Howdy

WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions and write EXACTLY what they say...
Boy Howdy -- age 4
*What is something I say a lot?
Hold on & Clean your room
*What makes me happy?
Kisses and hugs
*What makes me sad?
Me angry at you
*How tall am I?
A lot of tall
*What's my favorite thing to do?
Play games with me and alone time by yourself & reading your scriptures
*What is my favorite food?
Sausage soup (not sure what this is)
*What is my favorite drink?
Juice
*If I could go anywhere, where would I go?
THE TRAMPOLINE PLACE! (untrue)
*Do you think you could live without me?
No!
*How do I annoy you?
I don’t know but yes.
*What is my favorite TV show?
Mama’s cooking ones.
*What is my favorite music to listen to?
Church songs
*What is my job?
Taking care of us
*How old am I?
A lot
*What's my favorite color?
Purple
*How much do you love me?
A LOT
*How do you know I love you?
Because I do nice things.

No comments: