Thursday, May 29, 2014

I have a 2 Year Old


Holy Smokes, my Wee Boy is 2 years old. Sometimes I look at him and he still so little and sometimes I look at him and he is so so so big. In the last year this little person has learned to walk, run wildly, kiss, share, be silly, disobey, show compassion to his little sister, peel oranges, throw items in anger, recognize his letters and number, and speak ever so slightly. He is my sweetness and my pill all wrapped into one. I have learned more about Heavenly Father deals with his children more this year than ever before thanks to this little one. For that and so many other reasons I am so grateful for this little boy finding his way into our family. The above is my favorite photo from his 2-year photo shoot.

But since we are taking pictures we might as well include Cheeks, she is 9 months old after all. Wee Boy doesn't really want to participate, and it takes all the patience and energy I can muster and the super quick fingers of the photographer to capture a few semi-decent photos of the boy howdy. Little girl on the other hand, sits, uncharacteristically still, and quite eager to have her photo taken. Happy Birthday my Sweet Boy!!


No comments: