Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Other Virginia Memories

This isn't really a post so much as a catchall for more memories at my parent's house in Virginia. They had way too many fruit snacks and juice and candy but they also had adoring grandparents loving them every second. It's a trade off I guess. I will take the sugar if I also get the love for my babies.

Cheeks with hair finally long enough for pigtails.

Playing around the lake. Many a moment were spent in and around this lake.

My father had a little friend for the majority of his time mowing his lawn.  
 
Thank you my parents for the memories. And thank you to Nichole and Phillip for the love shown by you and your children. I just don't have any pictures of you to share. If you have any, send them along and I would love to post them.

No comments: