Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas 2020

We went big this year. We normally don't spend a ton on Christmas presents but when I recently did a rough calculation and realized my poor children have spent over 95% of their lives in their own home over the nine and half months with 90%ish of their awake hours at home with the same 4 people it made me want to make Christmas a big deal.

I have loved that after nine and a half months of forced together time we are a closer, happier family. I was reminded of my prompting from a year and a half ago that change was coming but that we would be better for it. I felt the fruition of that promise today as I realized there is no one I'd rather be stuck with than these three. They are my people and I am so eternally grateful to call them mine.



No comments: