Sunday, March 17, 2024

What I Like about Being Ten and What I Look Forward to about Being Older

I like being ten because that age is even, and can be divided by my favorite number, 5. (and 2) being ten means still being a 5th grader, because I have a new age for every new school year. Ten is just a great age in general. Being in fifth grade means a lot to me. It means being top in the school. It means having a great teacher. It means fun projects. And I want to be a fifth grader for as long as possible, because I don't want more responsibilities, like extra hard homeworks, and multiple teachers in a day.  In my opinion, ten is a prime time where you feel old, but you're not old enough to pay bills and taxes. Plus, It's easier to earn money because people would rather hire a sophisticated 10 year old, than a cute little 5 year old. What I look forward to about being older is that I don't  have to be asking mom, can I buy this? whenever I want to purchase something. More freedom, to drive around where I want when I'm 16. Or to be in high school. It sounds like a very great experience and I want to join the drama club. 

But overall, Ten has been my favorite age of all.

- By Luca

No comments: