Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wee Boy in the Snow



We got a few inches of snow and while I didn't want to take my little 3-month old baby out in the snow, I thought Wee Boy should have the opportunity to play in what is effectively his first snow. Our fenced in deck, seemed to be the perfect safe environment, but while he was perfectly happy to be outside, being outside by himself didn't seem all that entertaining. Hence the face pressed up against the glass, the knocking, and the adorable smile that says, "either come out and play with me, or let me back in."
As is my life these days, I always rescue my children, but not without first taking gratuitous pictures that only immediate family will enjoy. If you aren't one of those five people, my apologies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Six! Six people appreciate them! But probably because I'm in the same boat, and think taking pictures of my kid having a tantrum is completely acceptable.