Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Great Rain Escape - Part 2

On Wednesday, we ventured out to the beach. These pictures actually come from the second one we went to because the first had zero sand and was really just for surfers. Poor kids were not excited about getting back into the car after our first failed attempt. We found a spot with rocks, a little rivulet, seaweed, sand and ocean waves. It was blissful.

  

Another aspect of the trip was helping Bre with painting her kitchen cabinets. I had no idea when I went down that we would be embarking on this project, but Bre said it was her next renovation and I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't do it while I could be there to help. I have no idea how it turned out since we only got them cleaned, shellac'ed and painted the backs. But hopefully Bre and Paul will be happy with the result.

No comments: