Friday, April 27, 2018

Moving Day

Reading in my scriptures this morning and I came across this passage with a note I wrote almost a year and a half ago.
1 Nephi 17:3 And thus we see that the commandments of God must be fulfilled. And if it so be that the children of men keep the commandments of God he doth nourish them, and strengthen them, and provide means whereby they can accomplish the thing which he has commanded them; wherefore, he did provide means for us while we did sojourn in the wilderness.
11/19/2016 - in the last few days I have felt renewed determination that we need to get out from under our debt, specifically our student loan debt. My goal is to be done with my car and student loans by the end of 2017. I'm writing this for next year to see if the Lord will provide means for us to do just that.
Pretty amazing how the Lord provided the means for us to do just that. I also don't think it's a coincidence that I read that scripture and note today.  What a lovely and pointed reminder that Heavenly Father is intimately aware of us and is actively working for our good.  We have been richly blessed. 

No comments: