Saturday, May 5, 2018

We Moved

A panoromic view from our old house. We had a fenced yard but looked at way too many houses.

A panoramic view from our new house. No fence and our yard isn't any bigger than before, but the trees, oh the trees.

I am in love. Our master bedroom looks out onto nothing but those trees, and in the last couple of weeks since I took those pictures, the leaves have absolutely exploded. It brings me immeasurable joy to look at that view every morning when I wake up.

The kids are in love. They get their own rooms. I wasn't sure I was ready for this next step but they have their own little suite. Two rooms right next to each other with a bathroom just for them. I am appeased and they are in paradise.



 
And now we have all sorts of new space to explore and play. We also have a bunch of new neighborhood friends to play with on a daily basis. More often than not, if my children go outside they will have other children join them within a few minutes. Matthew and I will need to work to inculcate the children to set a good example to their new friends and not leaving the yard without announcing it, but for right now we are all overjoyed at our new habitat. And once Matthew's new pool table gets delivered our family joy will be made complete.

No comments: