Monday, March 18, 2019

Let's Play Ball

It's times like these that make me fall in love with my husband all over again.

Matthew has been travelling A LOT lately. We have missed having time together as a family. Friday after a long series of absence we went out to dinner and then to Build a Bear to splurge on new stuffies for the kids.

But then on Monday we were given two gifts: Matthew's business trip got cancelled AND we were blessed with a few unexpected days of 70+ weather. With the sunshine and time before dinner Matthew took Doodah outside to play catch and to practice batting. My heart was full with the memory they were making. 


 But then Chewkie joined in the fun and my joy was complete.

Matthew is a great father, and moments like these make me so thankful for my little family.

No comments: