Sunday, April 10, 2011

We Believe in MIRACLES

Just a heads up for those who may be curious. Matt still has no internship for the summer and has less than three weeks before the end of the year. What started out as a stressful thought in August has turned agonizing over the last month. It doesn't help that even jobs that seem perfectly tailored to Matthew still inexplicably say no. We don't get it. His career counselor doesn't get it. His classmates don't get it. We know the Lord has a plan for us, we are just hoping He lets us know what it is before too much longer. In addition, I am still sans child. We have officially made it to the 4 year mark of trying and failing at having children. A year ago, I had my extremely low thyroid diagnosed and addressed and in the past few months, due to some other issues, I have found that I have not only one problem that often leads to infertility but two more. All unrelated, but all having significant effects on my ability to conceive. In another month the other two will be looked into via minor surgery. I'm hoping that these are the last two issues to fix before babes start happening. As such, our new mantra in our home is "We Believe in MIRACLES". We know they happen every day, and we know that the Lord loves us, so with enough faith, maybe they will happen for us VERY SOON.

1 comment:

ME said...

I believe in Miracles as well. I also believe that everything works out for a reason. I look at my life and play the what if game and know that I'm where I should be. You too are where you should be. I love you and love you for your faith.