Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Favorite Project

While I await the news of my recent rendezvous into fertility, here are a few pictures of my new favorite project.  I made it for Mother Marler to say thanks ever so much for letting us crash at your house for the summer.

I love the colors, I love the pinwheels, and of course we all know how much I love the stars.  I have to say though that the whole time I was working on it I was so scared that it was going to be a miserable failure.  I mean look at all those points.  It's by no means perfect, but I am currently one proud mother to this beautiful new quilt.

6 comments:

ME said...

Personally I think it's beautiful and I envy your talent. I just finished Michael's t-shirt quilt today and it is by no means the masterpiece you have there.

Deanna said...

It's just gorgeous! Grats on a job well done! Feels so good to finish something doesn't it!

Mandy said...

Sara, I am in love with that quilt. I too love the colors, and pinwheels. I love you too. I pray for you daily friend!

Natalie said...

WOW! I need you to teach me how to quilt....

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!!!!!! love it Melissa

Jen Hicks said...

Love it! Can I have one? I am sure you have orders stacked up by now. I am jealous of yet another of your talents