Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sara at 33 weeks

Just so everyone can keep track of just how large my tummy is getting, here is my at 33 weeks on Easter. Do you see that gorgeous background? That is my parent's oh so picturesque backyard all in bloom and their little lake, complete with bench swing and paddle boat. I mean really, how cute is that.

Life is still happy, and I am getting increasingly antsy about meeting my sweet baby boy. My mother asked how I knew he was going to be sweet. "Who knows, he might turn out to be a hellion," she said. "Never," I say. This boy is destined to be a sweetheart just like his daddy.

In addition to his personality, Wee Babe will also be getting his pop's long legs (at least per the ultra sound tech). But he'll have a large head just like mom. Sweet.

1 comment:

*julie* said...

you forgot to mention "adorable, like his mom" ;)
Yay Sara!
To the next 11 weeks!